A relative of Burzenland houses, and mostly preserving its original shape, the rubble mansion with a rectangular base was built in 1794 in a rustic-baroque style, and has only two rooms. The year and the names of the builders – Jósef Serestej and Sára Móritz – are known from the inscription on the beam of the first room. The originally arched basement entrance can be found on the street facade. Renaissance flower motifs were found in 2010, during a building fabric investigation.
Adress: Str. Dózsa György Nr. 50