In 1904, the landowner Ferenc Szotyori Nagy built his eclectic family house with a tower based on his own plans. His son-in-law, the museum guard and local historian Dénes Csíkmadarasi Bogáts lived and worked in one of its quarters. The stone fence by the side of the road was constructed by the government in exchange to Ferenc Nagy’s offer of giving up on his own patch of land so that the road to Előpatak could be widened and regulated. In the 1980s, it was home to a research unit of the National Geological Institute.
Adress: str. József Attila nr. 12